Monday, September 6, 2010

!!*!! Because I ♥ Y0ϋ !!*!!






I've been thinking of you today
of how we kiss in our special way
The warmth & the tingles that you bring
out of our love it springs


There's a special feeling in my heart
a desire never to fade or to be apart
a feeling granted from heaven above
a gift you gave me that's called love



I wonder is the moon full,
cause my feelings are unusual


so please come tell me,
what future do you see,


i need your love so bad,
you know you drive me mad,


every promise i have been told,
no one has yet to uphold,



I give you the crown,
hoping it will steal your frown



you steal my sadness,
regulates my every madness,


you're diamonds, i'm rust,
how i feel for you i must,



I heard your voice,
now i have no choice,


but to care deeply for you,
it's all i want to do!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails